Friday, February 18, 2011

Bat Bat Bat - Sexy Lashes

So I was wandering around in Sephora a few weeks ago (I should never wander, it's too expensive.  Always walk in, get what you want and then walk out) and I came across Urban Decay’s Lush Lash System (One of my favourite brands of makeup! And for you animal lovers they are a cruelty-free company and offer a lot vegan friendly products, which include the lush lash system).  Now, I have ridiculously long lashes to begin with however I find they are a lot more sparse than I would like.  As this product boasts 25% longer and thicker lashes in 2 weeks, 40% in 4 weeks and 63% in 6 weeks, I thought I’d give it a try.

I’ve been applying the serum to my lashes right before bed for about 2 weeks now and I have to say I’m pretty impressed with the results.  While I haven’t noticed my eyelashes getting thicker (maybe slightly), they have certainly gotten longer – they’re almost cartoonish now.  I can no longer apply the false eyelashes I periodically used to fill in the sparse areas as they are now noticeably shorter than my actual lashes.

I have yet to come across any negative side effects, except one morning I awoke to a slightly aggrevated right eye but that may be attributed to an old eyeball paper cut injury OR I may have been too liberal with the application of the serum the night before.  In any case, I was more careful with my application the next night and had no further incident.  So far, I’m happy with the results and would definitely recommend this product to anyone who desires thicker and longer lashes.  I will, however, keep you posted on any issues (e.g. my eyeball falls out)

No comments:

Post a Comment