Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mixed Tape Love #2

A few months ago my coworker asked me to make him a CD to illustrate the type of music I like.  Well, I guess he liked my mixed tape because he's asked for another one.   So once again, here's the mixed tape I created by putting my iTunes Library on shuffle.  Enjoy!

"Shuffle Mix #2" Track Listing:

Two Guys (For Every Girl) - Peaches
In the Blood - Pivot (PVT)
Little Thoughts - Bloc Party
The Sex Has Made Me Stupid - Robots in Disguise
Derezzed - Daft Punk  
Pala Tute - Gogol Bordello
Feathers - Coheed & Cambria
Hollow Years - Dream Theater (it pains me to spell Theatre that way)
Waiting All Day - Silverchair
Boombox - The Lonely Island 
Watch As They Go - American Princes
40 Days and 40 Nights - The Enemy
The Stupid, The Proud - IAMX
Hardest of Hearts - Florence & The Machine
Hello Future - Kosmonaut
Maximum Yield - Trans Am
No Kind Words/ Bag of Bones Pt.A - The Maccabees
Step Out of the Car - The Boxer Rebellion
Dawn of the Dead - Does It Offend You, Yeah? (excited for new album in March)


Great - now I'm going to have The Sex has made me Stupid stuck in my head all day.

2 comments:

  1. ohh i like that kosmonaut is on the list :)

    and i need to wear safety glasses to protect my eyes from drum sticks, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they're cool looking and functional.

    I only know they're saftey glasses because my dad has a similar pair and I used to wear them all the time.

    ReplyDelete