Tuesday, March 1, 2011

There ain't no party like an Primeval party - Tuneage Tuesday (kind of)

I'm going to count this post as a Tuneage Tuesday post as it relates to S Club 7...remember that group? Well this post revolves around my favourite member, Jo O'(Racist McTeeth)Meara....just kidding, I mean Hannah Spearritt.  Now I'm not, nor was I ever, a huge S Club 7 fan but Hannah always seemed like the most normal to me AND she seems like a pretty cool chick now. Currently she stars on the show Primeval with finance Andrew Lee Potts (seriously, the cutest 'celebrity' couple ever, if you ever have a chance to watch them do an interview do it! so cute).

Primeval was cancelled in 2009 and then picked up again so I'm currently trying to catch up on season 3.  Primeval is a show about a team of scientists (and a zoologist) studying temporal anomalies that occur across England through which dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures enter present time (think Doctor Who meets dinosaurs).

Pictured below are Hannah and Andrew.



Update:
Here's a cute interview plus it's Jonathan Ross so bonus!



No comments:

Post a Comment